PSDLE is very powerful and provides a lot of functionality but requires various information, some of which may be personal, however it only operates with complete user approval down to the method used and its activation.
PSDLE Gotham / 4.x+ ("the new store")
The current scope of PSDLE Gotham has been scaled back and is primarily focused on exporting.
Currently PSDLE accesses the following personal information when used:
- Transaction history / Purchase information (should reflect the Library)
PSDLE still requires an account be signed into to access the above information but does not need or request the account or its credentials.
Due to user feedback PSDLE Gotham now stores some information locally:
- Local Storage for user settings (i.e. export properties)
- Applied on startup saving time.
- An IndexedDB database for caching Catalog responses
- Using this feature is completely optional.
- When Catalog is first run it requests permission. No functionality should be lost by denying it.
- If granted, Catalog responses are stored in the database for faster startup times and runs automatically.
- The database is handled by the browser, not PSDLE.
Clearing the site data for the Library page should remove the local storage and database (if it exists) if you wish to stop using PSDLE.
There is also a "Delete user data" button in PSDLE's configuration section accessible by clicking the logo during usage.
In accordance with the Chrome Web Store Developer Program Policies
, I certify that I do not:
- Sell user data to third parties
- Use or transfer user data for purposes that are unrelated to PSDLE's single purpose
- Use or transfer user data to determine creditworthiness or for lending purposes
PSDLE Valkyrie ("the old store")
PSDLE Valkyrie accesses the following information when used:
- Purchase information for generating the list. (PS+ status, time of purchase, etc.)
- Console activation information. (only if Queue is enabled)
- Download Queue information. (only if Queue is enabled)
Similar to Gotham, some user settings may be stored in local storage and optionally cache Catalog responses in the same way and for the same reasons mentioned above. There's a menu item below the Start button to clear the Catalog cache.
If you would like to keep a permanent list please use the "Export View" function.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect various non-identifiable information about you, the visitor, including but not limited to:
- How you reached this website (another website, a search engine, etc.)
- General browser and OS information (Chrome/Firefox, Windows/OSX, screen resolution, mobile device, etc.)
- And a lot more. For more information, please read Google's documentation about Analytics.
To repeat, all information collected through Google Analytics is non-identifiable, or anonymous
How and why I use the data collected:
Previously, while not surprising, the main website traffic was from mobile so the site was made with Bootstrap to accomodate.
In current day, the analytics are primarily used for monitoring traffic sources to the website and Chrome extension store page to guage interest and conversation based on location and language. No behavioral tracking, profiling, etc. is performed.
If this policy is not to your liking, but you wish to continue using this page (not PSDLE) you may do so with this add-on provided by Google or blocking Google Analytics outright with your preferred method such as an adblocker's privacy rules list.
If the opt-out procedure is not to your liking I would advise ceasing use of this webpage completely.