This website uses Google Analytics
to collect various non-identifiable information about you, the visitor, including but not limited to:
- How you reached this website (another website, a search engine, etc.)
- General browser and OS information (Chrome/Firefox, Windows/OSX, screen resolution, mobile device, etc.)
- How you interact with this site (Such as expanding the P.A.Q.)
- And a lot more. For more information, please read Google's documentation about Analytics.
To repeat, all information collected through Google Analytics is non-identifiable, or anonymous
How and why I use the data collected:
By analyzing the data I receive I can make educated decisions about my website design such as how users interact with features and prioritize functionality.
For instance, I noticed a significant portion of the site traffic is from mobile devices thus I have remade the website in Bootstrap to accomodate.
If this policy is not to your liking, but you wish to continue using this page (not PSDLE) you may do so with this add-on provided by Google.
If the opt-out procedure is not to your liking I would advise ceasing use of this webpage completely.
I (RePod) develop PSDLE as a hobby for myself first, and release it for the public's benefit to further improve it and continue the cycle. Those concerned, but not well versed, with "security" will receive little sympathy from me, use it as you see fit.
PSDLE is very powerful and provides a lot of functionality but requires various information, some of which may be personal.
PSDLE accesses the following information when used:
- Purchase information for generating the list. (PS+ status, time of purchase, etc.)
- Console activation information. (only if Queue is enabled)
- Download Queue information. (only if Queue is enabled)
- Store language. (for determining language-specific things)
Remaining PSDLE functionality is user-selectable (e.g. Catalog) and does not require additional personal information from what has been listed above.
Information collected during PSDLE's runtime is not permanently stored by PSDLE, and never will be. This means anything generated or requested by PSDLE is gone in the e-wind after the resource it was attached to is terminated (e.g. tab). An exception to this is the Chrome extension which runs a background task to determine if the store is active or not.
If you would like to keep a permanent list please use the "Export View" function.
PSDLE does not transmit any information to an external location. All resources requested or sent (Queue) are in the executed page's context and domain, which is typically the store.
Other products or services may interfere with, tamper with, modify, or intercept information PSDLE obtains. This should not be a concern as a majority of the information is publicly available in the page context, PSDLE just caches it.
In short, make your own decisions on who and who not
to trust. It's the Internet, after all!